Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Model Build: Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker

Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker Air Superiority Fighter
One of my all time favorite fighter planes, the SU-27 is a gorgeous piece of engineering. It just looks fast! I am still waiting to add a scale model of this to my collection, but in the meantime I have not wasted anytime hunting down video build for various different versions of this aircraft.

I want to give a shout out to Phil Flory from Flory Models for his excellent 9 hours of video going through a complete build of the 1:72 scale Trumpeter kit. I really enjoyed this build and his videos immensely, so much so, I subscribed to his site. I highly recommend Flory Models to anyone who's serious about joining a modeling community.

Playlist Home: Model Build: Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker
Number of Videos: 11
Playlist Duration: Approx. 12.5 hours



Attributions ... 

florymodels
Daniele Modeling
ScaleModelAircraft
Александр Колодкин
Mitko Nikitov
BadMichael1984


But wait ... there's more!

I stumbled into a couple of tutorial sites for the SU-27 and was compelled to bookmark them here so that I will always be able to find them . I hope that you will also find them inspiring and useful!

The most amazing aircraft model I have ever seen! See the howto build here ... www.naritafamily.com




No comments:

Post a Comment