Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Aircraft Reference: Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker

Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker
Some of the most aesthetically appealing fighters in my opinion started with the MiG-29 and continued on with the Sukhoi SU-27 air superiority fighter. Absolutely stunningly beautiful aircraft.

I actually do not have any models of this plane yet to work on but it is on my short list of planes to build. Several fantastic documentary videos on this plane exist and I have managed to capture a couple of them here. As I like long stints in front of a show whilst modeling the 2.5 hour program, "Building the SU-27: The Best Fighter Jet in the World" is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy this video as well as the other shorter videos in the collection as well.

Playlist Home: Reference: Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker
Number of Videos: 6
Playlist Duration: Approx.3.5 hours



Contributors...
DAVEY MORS
helio Junior
MILITARY HUB
jaygdav
Daily Military Defense & Archive
R&U Video

No comments:

Post a Comment