Sunday, February 12, 2017

Model Build: MiG-29 Fulcrum

German MiG-29 - GADF assumed possession of 24 East German MiG-29's upon reunification in 1990

Satiating my desire to build some MiG and Sukhoi fighters I purchased an Airfix 1:72 scale MiG- 29 Fulcrum. In addition to the video reference videos I collected, I found as many videos as I could of other MiG-29 model builds. The many builds collected together here span a variety of scales and manufacturers but are inspirational regardless of whose kit you at building or at what scale.

Video List : You Tube: Model Build: MiG-29 Fulcrum
Number of builds presented: 14
Playlist duration: Apprx. 23 hours





Contributors
jamesdivall64
Rob BasicModelling
Alastaxios
ChancerNW
ScaleModelAircraft
Brierton Videos
IvanTheTerrible
Chrizlys Modellbau Werkstatt
dropupppuHD
mark andrews
Darek Sobera
Big Modeller
ChrisandAlexModeling
AlexModeling 

No comments:

Post a Comment