Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Reference: F-22 Raptor

F-22 Raptor
I don't know the political implications of F-22 Raptor or the F-35 Lightning II but they are the subjects of several model kits so they have a place here.

I honestly was not a fan of this new "stealthy" design. Compared to the F-15, F-14 ... even the F-18, the F-22 lacked any real character or... "architecture", for lack of a better word. The shape has grown on me over time however and I am now working on my first Raptor model.



OK OK ... it's actually the Revell Snap-Tite 1:72 scale YF-22 prototype which has some differences but it's close enough for now. I can see me doing more in the future and that's really the important thing right?

I managed to find some relatively nice to entertaining documentaries and performance/demo videos of the actual F-22 Raptor. Hopefully these will provide some helpful information for you on the history and details of the Raptor aircraft.

Playlist Home Page: Reference: F-22 Raptor
Number of Videos: 8
Playlist Duration: approx. 2.5hrs




Video Attributions

Military Update
Viral Video HD
Military Clips
spencerhughes2255
Tornzee
Sh0ckwave91
C0WB0Y20


F-22 Walkaround Galleries

Cybermodeler.com
PrimePortal
Net-Maquettes


No comments:

Post a Comment