Saturday, March 11, 2017

Model Build: F-15E Strike Eagle


One of my favorite US fighter planes has to be the F-15 and the F-15E Strike Eagle in particular. I have built a couple of F-15C's which have not turned out that good, but am now half-way through my first 1:72 scale Hobby Boss F-15E Strike Eagle. Not a particularly detailed kit in many ways but it's been a pleasure for a staring out modeler to build, and I am happy with the results so far, so ... no complaints.

As usual I have assembled a number of videos on the topic of building F-15E Strike Eagle models. Academy 's 1:48 scale seems to be the overwhelming favorite out there but Revell supposedly has a pretty nice offering in the 1:48 scale arena as well (Revell 1:48 Kit Reviews).


Playlist Home: Model Build: F-15E Strike Eagle
Number of Videos: 8
Duration Of Playlist: approx. 1hr 40min




Video Attributions

DanDondeModelling
GT Scale Modelling
craig kerr
ScaleModelMania
MurderInkModels

No comments:

Post a Comment