Sunday, January 29, 2017

Model Build: F-15B/D Eagle

Oregon Air National Guard F-15D

The first "real" project on my bench, including build and finish and paint etc. was a Hasegawa F-15C Eagle. That got me looking into F-15's and seeing what I could find for other builds that I could learn from. At the time I was not aware of the differences between the variants (A/B/C/D/E) so I ended up with lists of builds for variants other than C. There is still lots of "learning" to be had though as they are still extremely similar.

This playlist consists of 9 videos covering about 6.25 hours. At the time of this writing the list is a single build split over 9 videos. Personally I love these long multipart builds and hope that you enjoy them as well. The contributor is Paul from International Scale Modeler. They tend to promote their products (Ultimate Modeling Products) but the bottom line is that they do beautiful work with those products so ...

The 9 videos focus on the building of a Great Wall Hobby 1:48 scale F-15 B/D variant.

Playlist Home: Model Build: F-15B/D Eagle
Number of Videos: 9
Playlist Duration: Approx. 6.25 hours



Contributors ...

International Scale Modeller



No comments:

Post a Comment