Sunday, January 29, 2017

Model Build: F/A-18 Super Hornet



I just added a Revell  1:48 scale, F/A-18 Super Hornet to my "stash". As I have been building and focusing exclusively  in 1:72 scale this will something of a leap for me. Upon initial glance I am excited about the level of detail although I have no idea what I will do with a model this size when complete. Part of the thrill of this hobby I suppose!

As with most of my models I started collecting video tutorials on F-18 builds. Looks like a pretty popular aircraft to model, however it also sounds like the Revell version is going to be something of a challenge. As I am just a Noob in this hobby that does not bode well for me! LOL ... I  guess you can't get better without working through being bad first. :) Besides I got for 40% off at the craft store so for $13 USD I figure it's still a pretty good deal.

This Model Build: F/A Super Hornet playlist includes 18 video, from 7 channels and span 3 - 3.5 hours when watched straight through. I wanted to issue a special call out to Doog's Models for his particularly informative multi-part build, something I have come to expect from Matt's videos. Thanks!

Playlist Home: Model Build: F/A-18 Super Hornet
Number of Videos: 18
Playlist Duration: Approx. 3.5 hours



Contributors ...
ScaleModelAircraft
IvanTheTerrible
Doogs' Models
Genessis Models
Bruno Basaez
MurderInkModels
Coen's Scale Modelling


No comments:

Post a Comment