Thursday, January 26, 2017

Model Build: F-14D Super Tomcat

Grumman F-14D Tomcat

The first kit I actually completed since 'kick-starting' this model obsession was a Revell 1:72 scale Snap-Tite F-14 Tomcat. This was great as it allowed me to focus largely not on the build but on what interested me the most; painting and weathering.


Perhaps I will post photos of the final result. Nothing to write home about, but it was enough to really get me stoked up. I highly recommend Snap-Tite kits for people who are excited about finishing kits more so than building them.

Anyway, huge Thank You to Bobby Waldron of Genessis Models for this EXTENSIVE series of 26 videos with over 13 hours of instruction, focused on the build of a Hobbyboss 1:48 scale F-14D Super Tomcat.

Playlist Home: Model Build: F-14D Super Tomcat
Number of Videos: 26
Playlist Duration: Approx. 13 hours



Contributors ...

Genessis Models

No comments:

Post a Comment